HD2Wallpapers.com is an online service provider as defined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. We take copyright violation very seriously and will vigorously protect the rights of legal copyright owners.
Notice Of Copyright Infringement Policy & Disclosure Information:
If you are the copyright owner of any content including wallpapers and/or text which appears on the HD2Wallpapers.com website and you do not wish to authorize us to continue to use said content, or if you are requesting us to remove a specific wallpaper that you have authority over; you must notify us in writing in order for us to identify the allegedly infringing content so that we may investigate and take any necessary action including the removal or modification of said content.
We will be unable to take any action if you do not provide us with the following required information, so please email us with the details requested below as accurately and completely as possible. You may make a written notice via email or postal mail to our DMCA Agent as listed below. Your written notice must include the following:
• Specific identification of the copyrighted content including any images and/or text which you are alleging to have been infringed. If you are alleging infringement of multiple copyrighted works with a single notification you must submit a representative list which specifically identifies each of the works that you allege are being infringed.
• Specific identification of the website location and description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity with enough detailed information to permit us to locate the material. You should include the specific URL(s) of the web pages where the allegedly infringing material is located. Also, please be sure to describe any any wallpapers and/or text which you claim to be infringing.
• Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact the complaining party; which includes the name, address, telephone number and email address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
• A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• A statement of direction as to whether you are requesting that certain wallpapers and/or text be removed from our website or you are just requesting us to just make alterations to such content.
• Evidence that you are authorized to act on behalf of the firm to which you are stating claims ownership of said infringing content. Acceptable evidence may include a copy of your business card, company identification, or by providing us with a contact reference of an authorized person of management within the firm alleging the complaint.
Please also note that under applicable law, 17 U.S.C. 512 (f), any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
Written notice should be sent to our designated agent as follows:
FFF WEB MEDIA INC.
3381 Cambie Street, Suite 314